We’re happy to announce the release of version 3.3 of Final Cut Library Manager!
This latest version includes the following improvements:
- Compatibility with Final Cut Pro 10.4
- It's now possible to remove offline or missing libraries from the list using the context menu
- A new icon is displayed for ephemeral libraries created using Final Cut Library Opener
- Improved behaviour when creating libraries from templates
- Fix a bug where caches could be separated from their libraries in the list
- Fixed sort order for mixed-case filenames
- Other minor bugs fixes and interface retouches
Based on our upgrade policy, this upgrade is free of charge!
New here? And want to test Final Cut Library Manager? The Free Basic Management Licence allows the use of most of the features of the software without any time limit.